KERJEAN – LE GOFF – NADREAU is certified ISO 9001: each case is accompanied by a fees agreement, whether as a package or to the time spent.
The remuneration of the lawyer depends, in particular, each of the following :
- time spent on the case,
- nature and difficulty of the case,
- importance of the interests involved,
- impact of fees and expenses of the law firm to which it belongs,
- its reputation, titles, seniority, experience and specialization that he holds,
- benefits and results obtained for the client by his work, and the service rendered to the latter,
- financial position of the client.
During the first appointment, you will be offered a fee agreement, (time spent or flat), depending on the specifics of your case.